Senior Embedded Developer in Automotive and IoT areas
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 2+ Embedded C-language / RTOS / HAL / Eclipse/Keil/VSCode / JTAG / Git / English B1+
About the role:
If you have ideas and want to implement them, our R&D team is a perfect match for you. We value knowledge and encourage human development. We work as a self-management team, you can influence the further development of the product and grow from the Embedded Developer to the level of an Architect.
- Degree in software engineering/electrical engineering/computer science or related field
- Embedded C-language
- English (at least B1 level)
What you will be doing:
- Development and support of firmware for manufactured hardware products
- Searching for optimal software and hardware solutions
- Prototyping, testing
- Managing Application Source Code Versioning
- Finding solutions to improve system security Profiling application
- Solution Architecture Documentation
- Description of the technical design of the solution
- Code review
- Solid understanding and experience with RTOS-based systems HAL-drivers development
- Experience with embedded IDE’s (Eclipse, Keil, VSCode)
- Software debugging skills with JTAG, logic analyzer, etc.
- Hardware debugging skills with an oscilloscope, and multimeter.
- Experience and understanding of working principles of common electronics periphery (ADC, DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, PWM, Interrupt Timers, Flash, EEPROM, etc.)
- Communications Protocols and Levels (OSI-model)
- Ability to translate generic requirements into design specifications and development tasks
- Good knowledge of Git and development in a team (GitFlow)
Would be a plus:
- C++, C#, Python
- Experience with GPS-system devices and products (ublox, navspark, etc.)
- Experience with ESP-IDF Framework, LWIP, and other high-level embedded frameworks and libraries
- Embedded software best practice knowledge (modular architectures, HAL, SOLID principles)
- Experience designing software APIs, managing make files and building environment
- Mathematical (algorithms) and embedded simulation environments (ex. MATLAB)
- Team-management frameworks (Agile, Scrum)
The work model is Hybrid
Our mission: Provide accessible intelligence and machine automation for high-quality fieldwork in every farm and under all conditions.