Project: New Projects Development (NDA) in Automotive and IoT areas.
Applications for farmers, agricultural machines and agri robots
About the Role:
In order to be able to grow our business and deliver new products to customers, we are looking for a strong Middle/Senior Embedded Developer to join our team in a newly opened development center in Gliwice, Poland.
- Degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or related field
- Embedded C-language
- Solid understanding and experience with RTOS-based systems
- HAL-drivers development
- Experience with embedded IDE’s (Eclipse, Keil, VSCode)
- Software debugging skills with JTAG, logical analizator, etc.
- Hardware debugging skills with oscilloscope, multimeter.
- Experience and understanding of working principles common electronics periphery (ADC, DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, PWM, Interrupt Timers, Flash, EEPROM, etc.)
- Communications Protocols and Levels (OSI-model)
- Ability to translate generic requirements into design specifications and development tasks
- Good knowledge of Git and development in a team (GitFlow)
- English (at least B1 level)
- Review current product
- Create design Guidelines
- Mobile app and web design;
- Creating wireframe/prototypes and new UI components of the product
- Conducting and analyzing user surveys / AB tests
Reasons to join us:
- An opportunity to work in a product company that is building meaningful products that can help farmers transition to a more efficient and sustainable food production
- A unique opportunity to grow and build a great career in a good company (good people, good working environment)
- Friendly and no-nonsense team dynamics with a culture of getting things done while having a work-life balance
- A competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to drive a tractor:) and to build eventually an autonomous tractor
We have an international team, so good command of written and intermediate English is a must. Other languages such as German, Dutch and Spanish are a big plus.
Work is in office space in Gliwice, Poland. After the test period can be partly remotely.