Our core values - humane attitude, open communication, and respectful teamwork. And we need a seasoned professional who will help us support and develop our culture-driven organization that always puts people over processes.
Lead the development and implementation of programs, and initiatives that will directly shape the overall Employee Experience for the company:
- Develop, implement and update the Total Reward system to attract, develop and retain Intellias talents;
- Ensure alignment of HR policies and procedures with Intellias Core Values and business goals;
- Formulate and execute Internal communications strategy;
- Oversee the planning and organization of Corporate Events;
- Engage and strategically support various continuous improvement initiatives across the organization;
- Model and embed company values in all activities.
- 8+ years of experience in HR sphere in a fast-paced multinational environment;
- 4+ years of managerial experience;
- Experience in designing and implementing new HR programs and initiatives;
- Ability to influence through expertise, data, experiences, and relationships;
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex priorities;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- People-oriented mindset;
- Upper-intermediate+ English.