We are looking for a Business Analyst to join to our Product Development Team. You will join the in-house development team,whose main responsibility is building new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis;
- Deep understanding of business process analysis, as applied to administration, support and maintenance of enterprise or telco-grade IT solutions;
- Experience with UML diagrams and other BA artifacts;
- Good communication & facilitation skills;
- Strong analytical and system thinking skills.
As a plus:
- Good understanding of BSS/OSS Domain;
- Experience in system analysis;
- Understanding of REST, SOA concepts;
- Good understanding of BA standarts;
- Good understanding of software design patterns;
- Good understanding of web protocols, messaging protocols and web data formats: HTTP, SOAP,
- WSDL, JSON, etc.
- Analyze requirements, define use cases, functional requirements for the software;
- Perform requirements management, prioritization, traceability, verification, and validation of the requirements;
- Creates and updates functional & technical descriptions of business processes related to support, configuration and maintenance of the USSD solution;
- Backlog management and facilitation if need;
- Oversees test implementation, gathers feedback from users and proposes functional improvements;
- Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques.