Data Connectors are focused on providing a seamless and simple connection experience for the wide array of company-supported data sources (files, databases, etc.) including the cloud SaaS data sources. Data Connectors and are closely linked with leveraging the performance and scaling of in-database analytics.
The Prague Data Connectors Team will be focused on connecting company Engine (high performance C++ code) to the cloud data sources like Google Cloud (BigQuery), Azure Data Lake, Amazon Redshift, Snowflake and many others.
The Team will need to solve the following challenges
- cloud authentication using various technologies and scenarios (LDAP, Kerberos, OAuth, SAML)
- record-level, batch and bulk data transfers
- writing to shared memory in different formats (row-based, columnar)
- connecting to the C++ data flow managing company Engine in highly efficient manner
- Fundamental understanding of networking (subnet, mask, DNS, IP, ping, traceroute, etc)
- Understanding of network and web authentication protocols and mechanisms (OAuth, SAML, Kerberos, LDAP)
- Experience in items tracking tool (Rally, Jira, etc)
- Experience in testing of desktop applications on Windows
- Understanding of agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of testing types/methodologies
- Experience of test case creation/execution
- Knowledge of how to describe defects
- Strong experience in automation testing, Python is a must.
- Experience with GIT and-or SVN CVS.
- Understanding of CI/CD environments and how they are used in testing
- Experience with RESTFUL web technologies/API testing
- Willingness to work in an agile environment with a collaborative team
- Good English, both written and spoken
- Create and maintain manual and automated tests
- Collaborate with development team to identify the scope a testing
- Technical ability to gain requirements out of user stories and build acceptance criteria for it
- CV provided in English
- Frequent communication with US - willingness to participate on occasional meetings at late hours (due to time difference)