Are you ready to take your PHP skills to the next level?
Supporting the existing project using Laravel/Symfony/ReactJS technologies, this project requires a responsible approach to implementing features. One of the important tasks is to guide the backend, devops and frontend teams in the right direction.
All you need is:
5+ years of development experience in PHP 7, 8 and an ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- OOP, SOLID principles, design patterns usage (KISS / DRY);
- Experience in building REST APIs;
- Experience with Laravel/Symfony framework;
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MongoDb, Redis;
- Experience with RESTful;
- Experience with Docker / Vagrant;
- Experience with Git / Gitlab;
- Experience with ReactJS for front-end development;
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration using Docker;
- Level of English language - upper-intermediate.
Also, it will be great if you have:
- Self-organized, proactive attitude;
- Experience with ELK.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Analyse, design, develop, as well as implement and document RESTful services and APIs;
- Troubleshoot software and product databases to ensure functionality;
- Write object-oriented, clean, and maintainable code;
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and frameworks;
- Integration of data storage solutions;
- Develop and maintain front-end applications using ReactJS;
- Implement and maintain containerized applications using Docker;
- Identify potential process improvement areas.