- 2+ years prior relevant experience (Scrum-Master and/or Project Manager)
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-developed skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in Agile concepts and practices
- Results-driven, and positive attitude, openness to learning.
- A technical background is a plus.
- English Upper-Intermediate
- Implement best Agile practices, continuous process improvements.
- Set up processes for new teams from scratch, applying appropriate agile project management and development methodologies.
- Project metrics setup, monitoring and systematic reporting.
- Keep all Parties on Track and Informed
- Ensure the team members are engaged and motivated.
- Establish and gather team's performance metrics.
- Working with management and other Project Leaders to identify and implement organization-wide process improvements.
What will we take care of
1) Your professional and personal development:
• Multinational and intercultural experience;
• Corporate library;
• A world-class team to work with;
• Growth opportunities;
• Competitive salary
• Health insurance after the probation period
• Common team activities
• Bonuses accordingly to the policy
• Work-life balance
• 24 days of annual vacation
3) Working environment
• Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
• Start-up spirit (the team is being built from scratch);
• Remote work when needed
• Adequate teammates