Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 5+ Java 8/Java 17 / Spring / MSSQL / Kafka/ Redis / English upper-intermediate
Are you ready to take your Java skills to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced Java developer with a deep understanding of modern software architecture and experience in redesigning/refactoring legacy implementations. The main candidate's responsibilities will be the development of new functionality and the refactoring of existing code. Our product is long-term and we are working hard to upgrade it to recent technologies and approaches. Our current stack: Java 8/Java 17, Spring, MSSQL 2019, Kafka, Redis.
All you need is:
- 5+ years of experience with Java and related frameworks;
- Good understanding of different software architecture patterns and principles of working databases and message queues;
- Passion for quality-oriented software development best practices including unit and functional testing, automation, continuous integration, and low-dependency architectures;
- Comfortable working with git for version control, including opening/reviewing pull requests and distributed branching models;
- Experience working with project management software such as JIRA;
- Experience working with SQL;
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Level of English language - upper-intermediate.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Implementing new functionality;
- Propose ideas on how to improve existing product architecture and implement it;
- Take part in technical discussions about approaches and implementations;
- Investigate and fix issues;
- Performing a technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time;
- Following and improving code quality;
- Be proactive in communication with team members.