As a Marketing Lead, you’ll get to do more than drive mobile traffic. You’ll showcase your ability to work closely with other talented and dedicated digital marketing professionals. In this role, you’ll be responsible for interacting with targeted virtual communities and network users to promote our products and services. You must be able to create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms as well as acting quickly and gracefully to resolve any complaints or criticisms posted on social media.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to grow the company’s presence through Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, LinkedIn, Discord, Telegram and other relevant and upcoming social media platforms
- Discover trending topics, community needs, and interests of clients; adjusting content accordingly
- Responsible for Content Generation
- Implement paid search, PPC and SEO strategies/campaigns
- Raise brand awareness and online presence through mobile marketing projects and campaigns
- Plan and execute mobile marketing budgets
- Has the ability to engage with people from different backgrounds with an approachable, friendly and outgoing manner
- Stay on top and review new technology trends and opportunities
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to increase the weekly growth in app downloads and positive app reviews
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and optimize marketing campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate with the product team to gather user feedback and make necessary improvements to the app
- Analyze and work with both MixPanel and Branch to gather user data and metrics to measure the success of marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions
- Create a list and manage new KOLs, influencers, copywriters, and content creators.
- Create a weekly content calendar for all social media accounts.
- Marketing and Mobile app growth: 2+ years of experience
- Proficient in English
- Experience working remotely