Team/Tech Lead Golang developer
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 3+ years Golang (1.17) / Docker / Postgres / Redis / Kubernetes/Gitlab CI / Git / English B2
Position Overview: We are looking for a motivated and experienced Team/Tech Lead Golang Backend developer to join our development team for the Sportsbook project.
- 3+ years of commercial programming experience, using Golang(1.17) as the main language. And several years of backend development experience before;
- Experience with containers (Docker);
- Experience in using Postgres and Redis;
- Experience with Kubernetes/Gitlab CI;
- Knowledge of Git/Gitlab.
Will be a plus:
- ELK-stack proficiency;
- Prometheus/Grafana experience;
- Experience with high-performance applications;
- Typescript&React knowledge.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatisation of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code;
- Performing technical assessment of business requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within a reasonable time;
- Maintaining effective collaboration between software engineers within the team as well as with external employees;
- Be proactive in communication;
- Managing, mentoring and supporting team members.