On Hold / Closed #3282
Lead / Senior DevOps Engineer
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 5+ SRE or DevOps / Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Mongo / Docker / AWS / Python and/or similar / English upper-intermediate
Position Overview: We are looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team.
5+ years of experience as a SRE, DevOps or similar role and an ability to demonstrate skills and competence in:
- Experience working and configuring Nginx, Apache;
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Mongo;
- Experience with k8s, Helm, Docker, Git;
- Experience with AWS, as well as other hosting service providers;
- Advanced knowledge of scripting programming languages such as Python and/or similar;
- Experience with logging and monitoring: ELK stack, Prometheus and/or similar;
- DDoS protection techniques as well as general data- and cybersecurity proficiency;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills(dbad).
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Governance over multiple projects infrastructure;
- Smooth software deployment and utilization of up-to-date CI/CD practices;
- Documenting processes and performance metrics;
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements and architecture;
- Incident mitigation, evasion and postmortem investigation;
- In-depth technical assistance for the customer support team.