Senior/Lead DevOps Engineer
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer in a product development
- Expert level of expertise with k8s, Ansible
- Experience in working with version control (Git)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Hands-on experience with tools like Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker
- Hands-on experience with Linux Servers administration
- Strong understanding of modern operating environments and disciplines: firewalls, proxies, certificates, network, security, etc.
- Experience with Kubernetes, networking, routing, TCP/IP
- Experience with scripting: bash, Python
- Upper intermediate English level (solid communication skills)
- Develop and manage the CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible using Docker/Kubernetes/Ansible/Terraform/Helm
- Do POCs, reseaches
- Control and support customer environments (on premise and cloud platforms)
- Manage the full cycle of product development including the coding, building, testing, packaging, releasing, configuring, monitoring, and planning stages
- Participate in the engineering discussions and future products development
- Write documentation for other engineers
- Play T4 role for outstanding production support cases
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: company prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts