We are looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background. They will work largely independently and will be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature. The developersshould be able to look at a problem from the user's perspective and discuss abstract concepts with fellow developers.
About the product:
It is a powerful charting and layout software that automates your PowerPoint work, improving slide creation efficiency and quality. Within minutes you get well-laid-out and great-looking slides.
• Language: fluent English is mandatory, German is a plus
• Working experience: any
• Education: EU citizens/residence holders – any; others have to have a University degree (starting from Bachelor) so we can sponsor the work permit
What we offer in a nutshell:
- A wide array of extremely challenging C++ development tasks
- An international team of brilliant minds
- A working environment that makes this team stay and grow
- Enough time to make sure that every detail of your solution is perfect
- A flat organization and plenty of room for your ideas
- No scheduled meetings
- Family-friendly working hours, no deadlines, no overtime
- Support for relocation
- A competitive salary from the start and a raise after only one year
- Everything we do is C++. Even our customer portal is written in C++. There is some Assembler glue code where it is necessary, and our build scripts are written in Python.
- We closely track the latest versions of our compilers, Visual C++ and Xcode, so we can always use the latest C++ standard features as soon as they become available.
- We fund the working group for programming languages of the German Institute for Standardization (DIN). Some of our employees are members of this committee and vote in the international standardization process of ISO/IEC C++.
- We sponsor the Standard C++ Foundation helping them to promote the understanding and use of modern Standard C++ on all compilers and platforms.