We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
We offer a job in the software development team of a fast-growing company with ambitious, interesting and diverse projects.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
- DevOps and system administration experience
- Srong Linux knowledge
- Experience with Prometheus/Zabbix monitoring systems.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence/Slack.
- Preferably experience with Grafana/Kibana, Elasticsearch, virtualization systems, Google Cloud Platfotm (Logging, Monitoring, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Maintenance and support of the Qbid trading platform and infrastructure;
- Monitoring of the system operation;
- Setting up this monitoring;
- Creation and support of schemes of work of all services of the system;
- Creating documentation that describes the work of all services of the system and support this documentation in the current state;
- Writing instructions;
- Sorting, filtering, and studying the logs of the entire system;
- Recovering the system after failures;
- Description of incidents and their solutions
Stack of technologies used on the projects:
Desktop client-server system
- С++ (17, 20), std, multithreading, Unix-sockets
- FIX protocol
- Redis, PostgreSQL
- С# WPF, OpenGL
Web client-server systems & Telegram bots
- Php, Doctrine2, Lavarel, Vue.js
- Python3, Django
- Databases mostly on PostgreSQL
- Telegram, Google Drive API
For both projects:
- GitLab, Jira, Confluence, G-Suite
- GCP - Logging
- Docker, docker-compose
- Prometheus, Grafana
- AWS :
- We create our own products: software for financial transactions on stock exchanges and multi-service ERP software. We work in close collaboration with end users
- Our team has 30 people now: 8 С++ devs, 5 .Net devs, 1 DB engineer, 3 Python devs, 1 Web Frontend dev, 1 Web Full Stack dev, 5 QAs , 2 DevOps engineers, 2 PMs, BA-PO, UX/UI designer,
- We have a creative, working atmosphere
- The projects are planned on the horizon of at least 5 years
- We work on SCRUM with a full SDLC
- Flexible schedule, partially remote work, paid vacation (18 working days per year), holidays and sick leaves
- Sponsored training courses, seminars and books in the professional field
- Team building activities with a lot of fun to take a break and relax
- Medical insurance
- Partial reimbursement for massage and fitness club membership
- Opportunity to live and work abroad using the company's infrastructure
- Various sports (football, basketball, running, swimming, cycling, car racing) with professional coaches sponsored by the company
Our company values: