Senior iOS Swift SET
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 5+ years in software development / 3+ years iOS Swift / Gtest/Gmock / Junit/Mockito / English
You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens, and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions. We are looking for a Software Engineer with a deep knowledge of testing.
- Deploy the test strategy for your team(s), including proper test management practices;
- Coach other engineers in the team on writing high quality automated tests (unit, integration, functional, system);
- Introduce and deploy automated test frameworks on all test levels and integrate them into the CI/DevOps pipelines;
- Measure & identify gaps in automated testing and improve it continuously with the team;
- Interface with manual exploratory testers to identify repetitive manual tests and help shift such tests to automated testing;
- Work according to Agile methodology (Kanban), including mentoring and training other Software Engineers and interns;
- Work in Empowered Product Teams;
- Work together with your team and people from different locations around the whole world in a clean code environment.
- 5+ years of experience in software development and testing;
- 3+ years of experience in iOS Swift automated testing and development (able to develop product features when necessary);
- Experience with common unit and integration test tools e.g. Gtest/Gmock and Junit/Mockito;
- Experience with system-level automation tools like Appium, Espresso etc.;
- Strong knowledge of concepts like TDD and BDD;
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Antipatterns;
- Knowledge of SOLID and Clean Code concepts;
- Pro-active, pragmatic attitude: building solutions over writing papers;
- Highly communicative English skills both written and spoken;
- Passion for continuous improvement and experimentation;
- Desire to learn, and expand your skill set.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in DevOps environment;
- Experience with GIT, JIRA, Confluence;
- Experience with implementing and understanding different software architecture types;
- Experience in open source and open map data technologies and products;
- Experience with car navigation software design or testing.