On Hold / Closed #3206
Senior C++ Engineer (with JNI)
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: C++ / JNI / design pattern / TDD/BDD testing / Git and GitFlow / English B1+
Our project is the creation of an Android media player for In-car Infotainment systems using Android Automotive. Based on the cutting-edge technology stack and the latest version of Android, the application will enable users with rich modern multimedia functionality and the possibility to connect external sources such as Spotify, Youtube Music, etc. The media player will be distributed as a pre-installed Android application of the IVI system in car models of multiple brands.
You will work in a distributed team of professionals closely collaborating with the Customer located in California.
- Solid experience developing C++;
- Solid experience with JNI;
- Experience of design pattern;
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle;
- Strong knowledge of C++ design principles and best practices;
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing;
- Experience with C++ performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience of refactoring in order to improve code structure;
- Experience with Git and GitFlow;
- Fundamental algorithms, data structures, and design patterns;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Aptitude and desire to independently learn new technologies.
- Experience in AAOS;
- Audio HAL experience;
- Experience with Android NDK;
- Experience with Kotlin.