We are looking for a QA automation engineer to join our Product Development Team. You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building our new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team — versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
• Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
• A competitive salary;
• Annual bonus;
• Paid sick leave and vacation;
• Financial aid in different life situations;
• Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
• Flexible working hours;
• Medical and life insurance;
• Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
• Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
• 2+ years of relevant working experience;
• Great knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Appium) and Java;
• JMeter, SOAP UI knowledge;
• Excellent knowledge of web UI manual testing principles;
• Experience of composing test strategies and test plans;
• Test design techniques knowledge;
• Experience in integration testing;
• Basic SQL knowledge;
• Basic knowledge of web front-end technologies (HTML/CSS/JS);
• RESTful API — understanding of principles and experience in tests automation;
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team;
• Good knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence);
• Excellent analytical skills, critical mindset;
• Strong communication, negotiation, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Work in a cross-functional team with a product manager, analysts, developers & designers to deliver digital innovations;
• Test management (plan, test scenarios design, execution, follow-up, control);
• Acceptance testing;
• Regression testing;
• Tests automation and support of existing test builds;
• Testing reporting and documentation.