We create XR solutions to solve specific business challenges of our clients across various industries around the globe.
We're shaping the AR/VR industry right now, and we need like-minded people to help us deliver purposeful projects and boost XR culture worldwide. We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our team. It should be a responsible and enthusiastic specialist to actively lead our projects and build relationships with the team, clients, and partners.
You'd become a part of one of the most experienced teams in the XR field, isn’t it exciting?
- Participation in project discussions, ideation, and brainstorming sessions
- Consulting Sales department on technology questions
- Projects’ estimation and planning
- Risk management
- Continuous communication and management of the Production team
- Maintaining project communications with the Client or Partner
- Managing client’s expectations
- Planning, prioritizing, distributing, and monitoring tasks
- Preparation of the project documentation (R&D research, tech. specification, task list, estimation, pipeline, release calendar, etc)
- Making decisions related to team loading
- Conducting stand-ups and weekly meetings with the team and the clients
- Controlling terms and quality of work performed
- Performing presentations of the results of the work to clients, team, and board management
A must-have skillset (please don’t downplay the meaning of the word “must-have”):
- Advanced English, both written and spoken (all our clients and partners are from English-speaking countries)
- At least three years of experience as a Project Manager in an IT B2B service company
- Understanding of the development pipeline, its main stages
- Knowledge of the main functions of the PM
- Proficient level of time management, planning, and prioritization skills
- Working experience with the Task Management tools at the administrator level is mandatory (Jira)
- Ability to take responsibility for personal and team’s actions
- Experience in writing tech/project documentation, workload plans, and reports
- High communication skills, good listening skills, ability to clearly express your ideas and thoughts
- Experienced in leading several projects simultaneously
We are looking for an experienced and responsible person ready for new challenges, willing to learn a whole new exciting industry and move it forward with us. For this position, it’s crucial to be friendly, self-motivated, proactive, fully autonomous, and a cool-headed person with solid skills in putting up fires, complex negotiations, and a reaction at lightning speed.
We are sure that any hard skill can be learned. As for soft skills, it is essential for us that the people in the team share the following values:
- Trust - is the foundation of any relationship; it is vital to remain honest in any situation.
- Passion - work should be fun; otherwise, what's the point? We believe a person is most effective in position when it’s done with joy and love.
- Courage - we are pioneers; we have to be bold and brave, daring to create outstanding solutions and set up new standards in the XR industry.