This is an important role at company and requires a blend of characteristics and skills – including leadership, communication and technical expertise.
You will be working with the internal and client technical design experts to ensure consistent practice across all products and engage with the Architecture Lead to maintain system integrity across all products and solutions.
The technologies and project you will oversee will include:
Web development projects – from small-scale brochure sites to large enterprise-level projects in Java and related technologies.
• Work with the CTO, Technical Architects, Development Teams and Project Managers to
deliver Global Projects.
• Keep up to date with the latest development trends and techniques
• Solve Technical Issues and communicate effectively solutions.
• Strong Collaborative Approach
• Expert knowledge on Core Java, J2ee
• Expert knowledge in SPRING Framework (Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring
• Good understanding microservices design principles
• Good understanding API Security Design principles
• Spring cloud, Netflix OSD is a plus
• Jahia, Adobe Experience Manager is a plus
• AWS, PCF is a plus
• Work closely with clients and architects to understand the customer system requirements and translate these into development plans and ensure that the requirements are understood by the solution development team
• Leading a team of permanent and contract development resources by providing direction, advice and guidance for their work
• Collaborate and coach less experienced team members and colleagues
• Effective leadership, management, performance and development of solution development team to ensure achievement of customer business objectives
• Recommend best practice techniques for build, test and project delivery though constant evaluation of activities
• Recommend development environment control and test environment controls and alternative methods of analysis and build techniques