On Hold / Closed #3079
Key skills: 3+ manual testing / 1+ Team Lead position / auto testing / SQL / Kibana / GitLab / English Upper-intermediate
- Experience of manual testing – 3+ years;
- Experience on Team Lead position – 1+ year;
- Experience of auto testing ;
- Knowledge of client-server architecture and API;
- Excellent skills in identifying the nature of issues and problems;
- Experience with SQL, Kibana, GitLab;
- Strong communication skills;
- Upper-intermediate level of English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in iGaming.
- Self-organized, proactive attitude.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work whether in a big comfortable office located in a city centre or remote;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Referral program;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.
- Testing web applications;
- Business requirements analysis and compliance testing;
- Identification and description of product problems;
- Creation of bug reports;
- Organization and work management of QA team;
- Organization of the software product testing process: definition of processes, procedures and testing methods;
- QA team management: team structure, development, assessment, motivation;
- Organization of testing environments: coordination of work on the provision of equipment and software necessary for testing;
- Implementation/development of automation tools and testing environment;
- Write and improve test documentation templates.