- More than 2 years of experience as an Automation QA Engineer (WEB or Desktop);
- Knowledge of C# and .NET framework (.NET Core is an advantage)
- Understanding of software engineering principles: (SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI)
- Experience with popular test frameworks such as Selenium WebDriver, TestStack.White, SpecFlow and tools like SoapUI, Postman, Fiddler, HTTP Debugger;
- Skills to configure CI systems like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.;
- Working with VCS systems (SVN, GIT);
- Strong understanding of WEB and Client/Server applications architecture;
- Familiarity with SOAP and REST-based API technologies
- Knowledge of SDLC;
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of a Python
- Performance testing tools knowledge (i.e. Jmeter, Locust).
- Experience with Grafana/Kibana and TSDB (i.e. InfluxDB, Prometheus, Graphite);
- Experience with Docker;
- DB basic knowledge of MySQL, Firebird;
- Virtualization basic knowledge (VMWare, VBox, Virtual PC).
- Work in a stable growing product company in a friendly atmosphere;
- Wide stack of technologies gives you opportunities to improve and extend your skills;
- Competitive official salary, which is based upon your qualification;
- Paid sports activities, lunches;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave.
As a part of R&D Department you will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing testing infrastructure along with creating new test frameworks from scratch. You will be involved in a wide range of automation testing activities to support fast development of new features of company products (WEB, Cloud and Desktop). As an Automation QA Engineer you will work together with an ambitious team of professionals.