Key skills: 2+ Technical Lead / Product Lead / Team Lead / Creative and innovative problem-solving skills / C# / Fluent English
What you will do?
- Be a Team Leader: promoting, defining, customizing and deploying best lean practices
- Drive product team to define product strategy, vision and mission
- Cooperation with other departments to achieve best possible results
- Managing development of product team
- Continuous product status reporting
- Set objectives for people and product, and effectively instil ownership and responsibility
- Coaching team
What we expect from you?
- Product management experience
- 2 or more years of professional experience as Technical Lead / Product Lead / Team Lead or on similiar position
- Fluent English
- The ability to effectively delegate tasks and monitor the progress of a group of people
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- The ability to mentor and motivate engineers
- Understanding of C# or other programming language
- Understanding and hands-on experience of team management
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. You will be working on world renowned products such as TFS4JIRA, Agile Poker or Canned Responses that are used by companies like NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, C#.
- Culture. We are a small startup-ish team of 30 and we all know one another names. Our organisational structure remains flat with a place to grow for everyone. We work in small, agile and diverse teams and often travel to the US, Australia and other locations worldwide to extend our knowledge. We have unified and public salary bands.
- Room for growth. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences and run 20% pet projects.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height. Our office is based in a city-center location. In our kitchen there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal.
- Social. We have flexible working hours so that we can follow our hobbies and spend time with our friends and relatives. We also have 500 PLN quarterly social budget. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.