We are a world class team of hackers, viral marketers, finance wizards and dreamers who refuse to be another boring company. We wake up every morning with a smile, ready to put our heart and soul on the line in the work we do. We are conquering a real-world problem and are on a quest to be a unicorn (billion dollar company). We aren’t afraid to think or do things differently, challenge the status quo or do what it takes to win.
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager, a full-stack hacker to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
Reporting directly to the San Francisco based CTO, you will be responsible for leading the Kyiv-based engineering team, developing the engineering culture and performance to support the goals of the business.
- Leadership role in Kyiv-base engineering team: recruit, motivate and develop engineers;
- Design, execute, utilize and maintain software engineering applications.
- Prepare all required Technical Proposal pertinent to software engineering.
- Administer support for Business Development, Systems Engineering and SR Technical personnel.
- Supervise training and development of software engineering staff.
- Assign work to software engineering personnel and evaluate plus manages their performance.
- Support to recruit engineering personnel, technical staffing and project teams formation.
- Supervise engineering deliverables.
- Manages continuing support and provide system metrics for client-facing products.
- Present practical input for strategic technology decisions.
- Support preparation of Technology Roadmap.
- Comply with all professional departmental as well as company best practices.
- Present project management backup as required.
- Help translation of business requirements into technical needs and actions.
- Supervise reporting responsibility for independent software contractors, software engineers and outsourcing partners.
- Ensure software engineering personnel is suitably trained to perform all job function and suitably use project and software related tools
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency;
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Monitor KPIs and development budgets to assess technological performance;
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Stay on top of the blockchain market, competitors and industry trends.
- Proven experience as an engineering lead (Team Lead, VP of Eng.) for at least 3 years
- Exceptional project management and architecture skills.
- Previous experience in FinTech, knowledge of how exchanges operate (market/limit orders, etc)
- Experience integrating with multiple payment services providers, exchanges, custodies, KYC/AML providers etc.
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen, knowledge of technology trends to build a strategy;
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning;
- High level of experience in the coding skills.
Project Tech Stack:
- Node.js, ES6+, ExpressJS, Golang, Python
- React/React Native; React.js
- Advanced responsive CSS and HTML;
- AWS, Docker, Kubernetes,
- Jira/Confluence; Git
- Redis, MySQL
Will be a plus:
- Proven experience in the architecture and development of blockchain products or distributed products.
- Advanced/ upper-intermediate level - both written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics, and professionalism
- Exceptional leadership and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask while delegating in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Competitive Salary with possible equity;
- Opportunity to work for a Silicon Valley based company;
- Opportunity of business trips to San Francisco;
- Fast professional growth in a challenging startup environment;
- Modern Kyiv-based office with a state of the art design (Blockchain Hub)