We are a next-generation blockchain technology company, which operates the world’s first trading platform for tokenised securities and we are looking for a Head of UX to be part of our leadership team and grow our global UX team.
The Head of UX (a digital thinker and design leader) will lead the team in understanding the needs of our customers, our business requirements and any technical limitation whilst creating an industry leading experience for our customers.
They will work with other departments developing our strategy, reviewing customer feedback, conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes.
- End-to-end responsibility for our customers’ journey;
- Develop, manage and own the businesses strategy together with all relevant stakeholders;
- Continuously improve the product to drive customer experience and engagement;
- Deliver prioritised features against a jointly worked out roadmap, based upon business impact and with defined milestones;
- Develop a UX project plan and resource accordingly, managing 3rd party partners if required;
- Make recommendations for system and platform enhancements where growth gaps or limitations are identified;
- Regularly report on key performance metrics and ongoing testing strategies;
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
- Facilitate the client’s vision by researching, conceiving, prototyping and user-testing experiences;
- Identify design problems and devise suitable solutions;
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and feature;
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
Skills and competencies:
- A passionate and kind leader with a clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking in a complex environment;
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in building user-facing tech products in an agile manner in the eCommerce industry;
- Understanding of UI / UX principals;
- Previous experience as developer and product owner (desirable);
- Analytical mindset, strong thought leadership, excellent people and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong expertise in utilising qualitative and quantitative data to validate hypotheses that drive decisions and revenue;
- Knowledge of prototyping tools;
- Experience in conducting A / B tests;
- Passionate about resolving user pain points with the ability to work with customer feedback to understand requirements;
- Able to write technical requirements and define operational requirements;
- Excited about the industry’s latest trends and technologies;
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Become a part of one of the top financial trading platforms;
- Friendly and professional working environment;
- Medical insurance;
- 20 days of paid vacation and unlimited sick leaves;
- Newest technical equipment;
- Paid state holidays.