Company is a revolutionary, subscription-based software provider of IT Expense Management and IT Finance Management (ITFM) solutions offered natively through ServiceNow or as a SaaS platform. We helps companies manage IT assets and expenses related to mobile, telecom (fixed / voice & data), and cloud. In addition, our company enhances efficiency through automated workflows and industry-leading services such as UEM, lifecycle management, bill pay, procurement, and delivery.
- You are definitely the person to enjoy our beautiful business if:
- you share our mindset and passion for automation, saving people's life time and eliminating unnecessary waste
- you want to see how your work influences the largest companies in the world and have opportunity to learn and work with such big enterprise customers
- you want to be a part of the next big thing in enterprise software after SAP or Salesforce which is ServiceNow
- you care about customers, understanding and giving them the product they would love to use.
About your responsibilities:
- We invite you to join our growing environment and make your personal input in a fast paced and exciting organization! Take pride. Have fun. Make history.
- You will learn how our customers use the data and telecom services automation.
- You will advocate customer point of view and challenge everything that does not excel in customer experience and bring your ideas for product improvement.
- You will create documentation describing each carrier and build unique knowledge of the carrier data structure, plans, services, bills, reports, etc.
- You will be working with our development team to help them understand specifics of each telecom carrier data and integration use cases.
- You will use the results of our development as our customers would do, ensure the quality and provide feedback to development.
- Have an excellent analytical research mindset and Telecom background.
- Be able to make sense of complex data structure, reports and processes.
- Expert in using Excel or other data analytics tools.
- Strong experience in designing and creating data reports.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow is a plus
- Understand system integration and data processing concepts.
- Be diligent, extremely detail-oriented and obsessed with quality results.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to understand customers and developers alike.
- English - Advanced or high performance usability.