We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our team for growing sales function in the company.
English - Advanced
- Work experience as a sales manager or business development in IT 3+ years minimum, late-stage startups / SMB / Enterprise
- Previous experience in B2B service sales in software development industry (service companies 50+ people)
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage pipeline and guide/lead the team
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Client-management & relationship management skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Advanced level of English
- Negotiation tactics and talent
- The highest level of accountability and responsibility;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Critical and system thinking;
- Great communication, listening, questioning skills;
- High level of self-organization, attention to details;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Leading LeadGen & SDR squad
- Adapting and crafting outbound strategies and tactics to pitch
- Attend events and do road shows
- Pre-sales process, lead qualification, needs and objections handling, presenting
- Close cooperation with marketing for improving the inbound strategy
- Covering inbound requests
- Making presentations and leading sales offers
- Coordinating & close cooperation with delivery team for crafting a killing proposals
- Participation in client engagement, and onboarding.
- Closing deals!
- Update and follow the sales strategy (regions, industries, technologies, etc.)
Bonus points for:
- Proactive approach and leadership skills with a desire (and experience) to build sales as a function/department at 8allocate, hire and train the team
With whom you would interact?
- In direct subordination of CEO & COO.
- Direct subordinates and further may appear together with the growth of the company.
- Flexible, 40h/w.
- The general schedule is 10 to 19