- Development of new business initiatives, extension of existing ones;
- Taking active part in improvements and optimizations to the system’s core;
- Be part of cross-functional team with end-to-end responsibility for end result.
- Experience and desire to write testable code (C# and JavaScipt): NUnit, mocking frameworks;
- Strong understanding of SQL and DB development, preferably MS SQL, Entity Framework, LINQ;
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills;
- Object Oriented concept and design;
- Good understanding of advanced development concepts like Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Open-Close principle, SOLID, etc;
- Experience with source control systems: git, Mercurial;
- Intermediate English.
- Experience with SOA, Redis, RabbitMQ;
- MongoDB and NoSQL experience will be a plus;
- Experience working with SCRUM / AGILE methodologies;
- Knowledge of WCF, Regexp, Multithreading;
- Knowledge of HTML and JS frameworks (for example jQuery, Backbone.js, Angular.js).