Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 5+ years Scala/Java / CI/CD / Agile / English
Service is designed to learn users' geo-data & predict possible destinations & routes based on location and time.
- Work closely with product owners and principal engineers to implement, test and continually improve scalable applications, services and pipelines running on Kubernetes;
- Willingness to own/lead some of the components of the system;
- Take accountability for implementation and quality of software products as well as time and complexity estimation of own technical tasks;
- Develop software products using Agile methods, tools, and continuous delivery process;
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and product demos;
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to resolve dependencies and deliver high-quality software on time;
- Failure investigation;
- Regular communication with the remote team.
- Scala/Java using frameworks: Play, Quarkus;
- Data processing using Spark, Flink;
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Helm, GitLab, Docker.
- 5+ years of Scala/Java software development;
- Hands-on experience working with CI/CD environment;
- Strong understanding of distributed systems;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken, ability to articulate and communicate clearly complex topics;
- Passionate about programming; strong focus on performance aspects;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and a very strong team player;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic and optimization skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience Kubernetes or Cloud Providers (AWS, GCP, etc);
- Experience in Big Data: Kafka, Flink, Spark, Casandra;
- Hands-on experience with Functional Programming (Scala, Haskell, etc.);
- Math/Statistics skills.
Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.