Login to get bonus for Hire!
- Data structures and algorithms
- GraphQL using React Apollo
- Data visualisations (I.e. charts via Highcharts)
- Global state management
- Software Design of loosely coupled reusable components
- Unit testing with Jest
- Applying web performance and networking best practices
- CI/CD practices
- Advanced use of Git
General knowledge about:
- Styled Components or equivalent
- System testing with Cypress
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Container-based architecture: Docker
Demonstrated track record and proficiency in the points below:
- Deliver features autonomously with a high degree of team coordination
- Deliver code based on precise architecture spec
- Deliver code without relying on precise architecture spec
- Automated testing
- Working with CI/CD practices
- Delivering code to production
- Maintaining production ready code
- Collaborating in small but fast paced teams
- Event driven architecture and message passing
More about you
- Good level of English
- Willingness to learn and open mind about new technologies
- Confident to operate in a fast-paced environment
- A collaborative approach and willingness to engage in an environment of active idea sharing
- Ability to learn autonomously
- Excellent all-round communications skills
Will be a plus
- Exposure to concepts of functional programming
- Ability to perform basic DevOps tasks
- Working with latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Disrupting a century old industry in a startup environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your core skills.
- Deliver a green field system.
- Work with a diverse multicultural team in an agile environment.
- Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities.
- Competitive salary.
- Great office with warm atmosphere and great working conditions.
- Opportunity to travel to HQ office in London.
- Experience firsthand the squad-chapter-guild workflow model, our version of the Spotify model.
- As a member of the squad, you will be developing React applications for web.
- Responsible for full lifecycle of applications. Developers will take the applications they build from design, through implementation and into production.
- Passionate about delivering a consistent user experience across the platform.
- Continuous improvement of all development and deployment processes.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining a core UI component library.
- Successful delivery of your applications into production.
- Work closely with designers to ensure delivery of the vision.
- Regular and clear communication of progress to the squad product owner and technical lead.