Join us, the leader in data blending and advanced analytics, and be part of a dynamic and fast-growing organization in one of the hottest software markets. We provide data analysts in departments such as sales, marketing, finance, and real estate with an intuitive visual workflow designer that allows users to blend data from multiple sources, perform data analytics, generate reports, and create dynamic and reusable applications that can be deployed to a cloud-based server solution.
We offer a full time employment contract.
- Knowledge of Java SE (4 years)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Spring (IoC, boot, security, etc.
- Good English, both written and spoken
- university degree in Computer Science (final year students or recent university graduates can be considered)
- Willingness to undergo a technical assessment (a couple of hours test)
- CV provided in English
- Willingness to work in the office - this is not a remote position
- Weekly office lunches
- Special events and team gatherings