A Dutch company that develops innovative automation products for farmers worldwide. Our mission is to help farmers increase their productivity and have an easier life while assisting in their transition to a more sustainable agriculture. We achieve that by making tractor automation accessible to all farmers.
The company designs and manufactures tractor guidance systems: precise navigation and automated steering. Our products are developed using the latest technologies, making them more affordable for small and midsized farmers, while maintaining the highest quality and reliability. FieldBee is gradually increasing its product offering towards the full automation of various agricultural machines.
Our products are sold in more than 60 countries, led by Germany and the DACH region, while sales are growing very rapidly. Join our ambitious team, in this pivotal moment in the world's agriculture, as we grow to be one of the key players in this fascinating industry.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Dive into the world of precision farming, work with new farmer requests, be a client expert, consultant and internal champion. Together with them, find the best solution for their situation and, as a result - convert the request into new opportunities and deals;
- Building long-term partnerships with current customers and dealers. Creating a wonderful atmosphere where you will not push the sales, just helping to make the right choice;
- Keep your eye on the main competitors to be sure that we are still on the top of the market;
- Together with the management, try to find the insights, best practices and win-win scenarios.
What we offer for Sale Manager position :
- A competitive salary, including base and sales target bonus;
- Remote work from home but you may work from any of our offices in Netherlands, Poland or Ukraine;
- We do not welcome working over time and prefer to keep a balance between work and personal life;
- Work in a fast-growing company with the prospect of career growth and competitive IT solutions;
- Powerful marketing support and a CRM system with hot leads that you just have to transform into sales;
- Interesting cooperation with clients all over the world;
- Self management team where everybody is responsible for his result;
- Great company culture with democratic and result - oriented management approach;
- Realistic and feasible sales plans that gives you a real opportunity to do you sales and have a good bonuses;
- Professional sales & technical teams that are always ready to help and support you in your work.
Our ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of sales experience, preferably in B2C/B2B international direct sales;
- Fluent in written and spoken English (C1/C2 level at least), to work with English speaking clients or German (C1/C2 level at least) to work with German speaking clients;
- Other European languages at C level - a strong bonus;
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with the team, clients and business partners;
- Familiar with Agri clients, you understand the needs of farmers as well as their priorities and concerns;
- You know how to speak to a farmer on their level and on their own terms
- You have strong listening and analysing skills;
- You know how to ask the right questions and listen and learn before speaking;
- You're ambitious, outgoing and comfortable working towards ambitious targets;
- You want to make this world a better and more sustainable place :)
Here're some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- 21 business days vacation per year,
- Medical insurance after probation;
- Work schedule - 8 - hour working day, 1-hour launch;
- Polish public holidays if you're living in Poland;
- Team buildings;
- Business trips/Education;
- Work/life balance;
- Career development.
Reasons to join us:
- An opportunity to work in an international team that is building meaningful products and can help farmers in their transition to more efficient and sustainable food production;
- Great IT product that gives real value to clients;
- Proven possibility to grow and build a great career in an atmosphere with like-minded people;
- Friendly and no-nonsense team dynamics with a culture of getting things done while having a work-life balance;
- Opportunity to drive a tractor:)
Work in newly opened R&D office space in Gliwice, Poland or remotely from other countries.