We are currently looking for an Android Developer for an American project in the field of Media, the client is a broadcasting company.
The goal of the project is to develop a library for preparing for display and preprocessing of media data in a television program. Adding the ability to display and prepare interactive content.
We will develop a new television format together.
- 3+ years of experience in Android application development
- Kotlin, Java, OOP, Git
- Android application performance optimization
- Would be helpful experience in video/audio streaming: aac, mp3, mp4, MPEG-4 (ISOBMFF), HLS, DASH, DRM/IoT
- Experience in development of Android TV/Media/Video application would be a huge benefit
- Linux User (Command line) experience
- Good English, both verbal communication and technical writing.
- Design and Development of Android media library for TV application
- Implementation of multi-tenant, high performance, high availability system
- Optimizing system’s reliability, availability and performance
- Researching different manufacturers standards and implementing them
- Covering codebase with tests, creating specifications and documentation
- Regular meetings and discussions with the customer’s side of the team
What We Offer:
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: company prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts