A project within the Energy domain. We will be working on the WPF-based application covering generation control, distribution control, transmission control, service crews control etc. The implementation area of these products is very high-scale (e.g. country-wide systems).
- 4+ years of commercial applications development experience
- Good experience with C++/CLI
- Good experience in WPF UI development
- Excellent debugging, coding, and design skills.
- Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new technical domain/product area.
- General knowledge of working with technical specifications
- Good communication and people skills
- Upper-Intermediate of English
- Rewriting existing modules
- Designing and developing modules from scratch
- Unit test creation
- Participate in team’s Scrum rituals
- Coordinate with local and remote Developers, Testers, Product Owner and other stakeholders
- User story breakdown, discussing and suggesting technical solutions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: company prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts