Our DevOps team is following “cod as a service” approach and looking for a passionate engenders who are ready to share this approach with us and who is interested in building new architectural devops solutions on the dynamically growing project.
Customer’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation, drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction.
Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, entire project has grown to over 700 employees worldvide and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base.
We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes product from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
• 3+ years’ work experience as DevOps
• Expertise in troubleshooting in a high load IT environments
• Experience in working with version control (Git)
• Experience with Cloud technologies (Azure)
• Hands-on experience with tools like Terraform, Helm, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker
• Hands-on experience with Linux Servers administration
• Strong understanding of modern operating environments and disciplines: firewalls, proxies, certificates, network, security, etc.
• Intermediate English level and solid communication skills
• Experience with Kubernetes, networking, routing, TCP/IP
• Experience with scripting: bash, Python
• Develop and manage the CI/CD process for different types of applications and automate as many processes as possible using Docker/Kubernetes/Ansible/Terraform/Helm
• Control and support customer environments (on premise and cloud platforms)
• Manage the full cycle of product development including the coding, building, testing, packaging, releasing, configuring, monitoring, and planning stages
• Participate in the engineering discussions and future products development
• Write documentation for other engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: company prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!