Senior C++ (Linux) engineer
The project is about developing the new software-based network equipment which provides access to Internet/IPTV/VoIP services using powerful servers.
It is an innovative solution for Internet Service Providers which will allow to get rid of the existing HW equipment and to migrate to the cloud, saving customers the enormous expenses for the support of huge number of hardware network equipment. Currently, there are no competitors to this project in the world and Customer offers the opportunity to be at the beginning of the rapid development of the product and the opportunity to take their place in a fast-paced engineering team.
- 3+ years of experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience in development in C++;
- Knowledge and experience in multithreading;
- OOP knowledge;
- Experience in programming under Linux or Unix-like systems.
- Understanding of networking stack of protocols (OSI model, L1-L4);
- Shell script, python knowledge, STL and Boost.asio.
- Design and implementation of network-oriented application (Linux, userspace);
- A strong emphasis is put on a generic design with memory and processing considerations as mandatory guidelines;
- Design and implement new modules and features, as well as evolve existing ones;
- Regular communication with the remote team.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: company prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!