We make software for engineers to design printed circuit boards of various complexity, that is, any electronics: portable devices, cars (including unmanned vehicles), satellites in space, bathyscaphes,
IoT, etc. It's not easy to do, but it's very interesting. The team is rapidly expanding.
Now we are looking for an expert in .Net development for a Senior or Lead role (in the format of a
"playing coach" - both to develop the team and write the code).
What we are doing right now:
Two years ago we launched a new product - a cloud service based on AWS. It allows users to design a board model on the web simultaneously for multiple users. It is a kind of GitHub for
engineers in microelectronics with a display of 3D models on the web, where user teams are geographically distributed around the world.
What we have already done:
- a strong development team (~100 people are involved in the project);
- more than 25 thousand users in different countries in two years since the launch of the product.
What you'll need to do:
- to develop a new product together with the team (stack - .NET core, AWS, multi-tenant architecture, and distributed high-load systems);
- to expand the expertise of the team (it is important for us to share knowledge and improve together);
- to make the world a better place :)
What we offer:
- tasks in the product that differ from most others on the market: a mixture of complex engineering software, microelectronics, and cloud services;
- good salary level (is discussed individually) with reference to the exchange rate of $ and medical insurance.