Job Summary: We are looking for a talented and motivated Lead Technical Engineer to join the Payments team. The tech lead role has responsibility for software development and quality assurance, infrastructure technology, security and audit. The ideal candidate will be an intellectually curious technologist, a servant leader, a strategic planner with excellent tactical and technical management skills, a team player.
Our current stack: Java, Spring, PostgreSQL, AWS, microservice architecture
- 5 years of experience in leading technically-challenging, cross-functional software oriented to payments/fintech projects. From inception to delivery is a plus;
- Architecting and leading the writing secure, scalable distributed applications and services;
- Knowledge/experience with AWS products and services. Any other experience in could products is a plus;
- PCI DSS certification experience is a must;
- Experience with technical reviews, code metrics;
- Experience unit & integration tests.
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment;
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects;
- Overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects;
- Identifying the optimal solution to minimize development time, QA time, and change risk, without degrading code quality;
- Implementing software development best practices through the application of agreed processes whilst maintaining an analytical attitude and looking for opportunities to do things better!;
- Infrastructure Technology: inclusive of System Engineering, Network Engineering, Database Operations of all technology environments including production, lower environments and cloud-hosted commercial and internal admin systems;
- IT Security and Fraud Analytics.
- You’re a passionate, enthusiastic, and experienced senior technical engineer with excellent analytical skills and have experience with developing new web applications and APIs as well as supporting old systems;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and work well with others;
- You are highly motivated and proactive, with a positive attitude and desire to complete the sprint and meet the team and business needs;
- You are a strong team player and work independently without constant management;
- You are able to work well under pressure to respond quickly to any production issues and find meaningful workarounds until a release can be made;
- You are flexible and adapt readily to changing priorities and working practices.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work whether in a large comfortable office located in a city centre or remote;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Unlimited paid vacations and sick leaves;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Referral program;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.