Key skills: Android mobile / Java / TDD/BDD testing / Git / English
- Participate in technical discussions to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Design interfaces and implementation to support reusability, testability, and modularity;
- Bug triages / bug fixes for a system that is already in production;
- Feature development for upcoming releases.
- Solid experience developing Android mobile native applications in Java;
- Solid understanding of the full Android mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing;
- Experience with Android performance profiling tools and optimization techniques;
- Experience with Git;
- Experience with MVVM pattern or frameworks;
- Excellent problem solving, debugging skills, critical thinking, and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in C++ and Kotlin;
- Experience with Android NDK and JNI;
- Experience writing custom views and controls;
- Experience in dependency injection framework;
- Experience with Gradle.