We a product IT company and one of the biggest US retail franchising with over 1000 stores and more than 3,5 mln monthly visitors to our e-commerce platforms.
We are building teams to create a new e-com platform. This will enable millions of global clients to use the product you create. Using cutting-edge technologies is our priority.
Take the opportunity to work in a multicultural environment, influencing the future of our e-commerce.
- 2+ years of experience creating mobile products using Swift. Experience with the full mobile development life cycle, including design, development, and publishing to The App Store.
- Firm understanding of design techniques and design patterns (MVC, MVVM);
- Understanding of cloud-hosted JSON-based REST APIs.
- Experience working within a Scrum environment. Committed to your team, have amazing communication skills, and the ability to prioritize. Belief in writing good, readable, maintainable, and long-lasting code.
- English speaking and writing skills - Intermediate (able to negotiate and convey your own opinion).
- Main goal: Integrate the secure POS system into the existing application.
- Build reusable code/components.
- Optimize code for performance and scalability.
- Participate in design review, architecture, and coding practice discussions for new features and the overall app; perform code reviews.
- Ensure the app has a native look and feel and closely follows the Human Interface.
Would be a plus
- Experience with reactive programming and frameworks (RxSwift or Combine).
- Experience with POS systems.
- Experience with e-commerce.
We will take care of
1) Your professional and personal development:
- Multinational and intercultural experience;
- Corporate library;
- A world-class team to work with;
- Growth opportunities;
- Cutting-edge frameworks and technologies
2) Your well-being
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance after the probation period
- Paid 24 vacation days and paid sick leaves
- Common team activities
- Bonuses accordingly to the policy
- Work-life balance
3) Your working environment
- Cozy office in the heart of Kyiv, close to all 3 underground lines (Maydan Nezalezhnosti is 150 meters away)
- Remote opportunities
- Permanent contract, work schedule 5/2 from 9 — 11 AM to 6 — 8 PM.
- Start-up spirit (the team is being built from scratch);
- Remote work when needed
- Adequate teammates
- Variety of test devices and a decent computer equipment