We are a fast-growing and highly motivated team, which is developing a real-time cartography solution which works on different platforms (from embedded devices like in-car devices, mobile device (Android, iOS, Symbian), to enterprise solutions). We are designing and implementing features in our proprietary next-generation 3D engine used for map rendering. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to implement new features into our 3D engine which vary from rendering-specific to algorithmic and system\platform-wide.
- C++ 11;
- CI (Jenkins), Bitbucket;
- Embedded systems;
- Debugging tools gdb, valgrind, etc.
- Develop new features for the map rendering engine;
- Participate in a technical discussion to find a right architecture/design solution;
- Write a highly optimized C/C++ code;
- Provide time estimates and time/performance/quality trade-offs to management.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering;
- Excellent analytical, algorithmic, and optimization skills;
- Knowledge of graphics APIs like OpenGL/OpenGLES/Direct3D;
- Expertise in cross-platform C++ (preferably C++11), boost;
- Knowledge of graphical algorithms, 3D rendering, or similar technologies e.g. game engine development;
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, well-developed communication skills;
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and engineering practices;
- Able to work on non-graphics code;
- Excellent knowledge of OOAD, architecture and design patterns, API design principles;
- Passionate about programming, strong focus on performance aspects;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented, and a very strong team player.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with embedded systems and hardware;
- Experience working with Docker, CI, Jenkins.