Key skills: 2 + Business Analyst / Agile / Scrum, Kanban / Jira & Confluence/ English Advanced
- 2 + years of experience as a Business Analyst in software development;
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Excellent knowledge of Jira & Confluence;
- Requirements elicitation, organization, and analysis skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge and interest in Cryptocurrencies and Decentralized Finance will be a strong plus;
- Experience in FinTech.
- Degree in Finance, Economics, or Mathematics.
- Competitive salary based on prior experience;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity of business trips to Bali (Indonesia) office;
- Corporate celebrations and fun activities;
- Paid English and other professional courses on request.
- Requirements clarification & preparation of the detailed specifications with clear acceptance criteria;
- Backlog refinement and syncing a product plan with a roadmap;
- Managing JIRA backlog;
- Efficiently collaborate with different departments — product, software development, QA, marketing etc;
- Provide support to the development team: answer questions, supervise what is delivered;
- Facilitate, understand, and contribute to the technical discussions;
- Creation of the user guides and other project documentation;
- Ongoing analysis of the market and competitors in the industry (new features, prices, etc).