We are looking for a System Analyst to join to our Product Development Team. You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building new products.The role has all the advantages of working in a product team-versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- Remote work with possibility to visit the office;
- Onboarding programm which can help with fast on-line adaptation;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- Work in a cross-functional team with analysts, developers & designers to deliver Open Telco services.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Working closely with the Product Manager, Development team, IT, external stakeholders and end-users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Work with API Architect to design APIs exposing BSS data and services to clients or internal products.
- Together with API Architect communicate with IT, Infrastructure, Network, Security teams in order to enable endpoints to go live efficiently and secure.
- Collaborate with API architect, IT, Infrastructure, Network to design and implement
- Develop solutions by evaluating existing functionality and proposing new ones.
- Detail requirements into high-quality artifacts using UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in producing solution artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, etc.
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding the SA role in the Scrum process.
- Great understanding of web standards, protocols, messaging protocols and data formats (HTTP, TCP, REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTTP, FTP, AS2, EDI., etc.)
- Strong understanding of SDLC principles.
- Understanding of CI/CD (principles, instruments).
- Experience with data sources such as MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL or MS SQL servers.
- Deep understanding and experience applying SOA, MSA, monolith, design patterns.
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs will be a plus.
- Basic expertise in web development technologies would be a plus.
- Experience in integration projects would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence).
- Team player with proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Can effectively deal with ambiguity.