You will join the in-house development team, whose main responsibility is building new products. The role has all the advantages of working in a product team-versatile projects, plenty of independence, chance to influence the direction of the development and opportunity to grow with the role.
- Real opportunity to ship digital products to millions of customers;
- A competitive salary;
- Annual bonus;
- Paid sick leave and vacation;
- Financial aid in different life situations;
- Possibility to work remotely at regular intervals;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical and life insurance;
- Great possibilities for professional development and career growth;
- Friendly & Collaborative Environment.
- Understanding OOP, design patterns;
- 2+ years of experience with development of mobile/web application;
- Professional experience with React Native (2+ years);
- Experience making interactive and performant mobile UIs with React Native;
- Experience with state management using Redux / Flux;
- Knowledge of native iOS/Android, including bridging between React Native to native;
- Fluent knowledge of git and platforms (BitBucket, GitLab);
- Understanding and usage REST, SOA concepts;
- Understanding of ES6/ES7 standards;
- Understanding of CI/CD (principles, instruments).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with high load projects;
- Experience with developing on Node.js;
- Strong understanding | usage of SOLID principles and software design patterns;
- Strong understanding the design principles of distributed applications;
- Basic knowledge of web apps security (OWASP TOP10);
- Experience with managing cloud-based (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure etc.) and in-house server
- Experience with Docker containers;
- Ability to setup required development environment;
- Experience with Linux-based OS, Bash.
- Collaborate with Web Dev Team and CTO in real and interesting product tasks;
- Selection and implementation of the necessary tools, technologies, and techniques;
- Writing optimized code;
- Designing and implementing of an application architecture;
- Code review and code quality control.