We are looking for a MS Dynamics 365 CRM senior functional consultant to join our team to support long-term business cooperation with Fortune Global 500 Company in development and implementation of products build on Microsoft platforms (Dynamics365, Power Platform, Azure).
- Lead the design and delivery of Dynamics 365 CE product line and related Microsoft technologies (Azure, SQL Server, SSRS, Power BI, Dynamics 365/AX, etc.);
- Create the technical vision from business requirements and lead the development of a systems solution;
- Collaborate with various subject matter experts in defining the optimal solution;
- Manage business/project risk and mitigate or communicate these effectively;
- Contribute to Management, Strategy, Governance, Leadership and consulting experience;
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making;
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients;
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Expertise within Dynamics 365 (CRM), 5+ years;
- Proven experience as either a technical lead, technical architect or solution architect with Dynamics 365;
- Expert knowledge of at least 3 of the following modules, Sales, Service, Marketing, Social Engagement, Field Service or Portals;
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Application Integration and Architecture patterns;
- Experience implementing multiple complex CRM-related solutions including, but not limited to, integrations, web services, custom web development, Power Platform;
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology, especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organization;
- An understanding of the business goal behind the project with the end in sight and the full SDLC considered;
- Comfortable in a client facing environment;
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft Dynamics and Azure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.