On Hold / Closed #3102
Key skills: Business Analyst in ITSM (ITIL) / Requirement Gathering / GAP / JRP/JAD / testing / English
- Experience as a Business Analyst in ITSM (ITIL) domain.
- Proficiency in Requirement Gathering, GAP Analysis and Impact Analysis.
- Excellent Analytical skills to understand and analyze the operations processes, requirements and extensive experience in documenting them into Business Requirement Documents (BRD) and Functional Requirement.
- Documents using UML approaches.
- Expertise in defining Business Requirements based on the scope of projects including Documentation of constraints, assumptions, business impacts, project risks, dependencies & scope exclusions.
- Proficiecy in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP), Joint Application Development (JAD) with Business User Groups, Subject Matter Experts and IT Groups.
- Proficiency in system testing, functional testing, integration testing, User Acceptance Testing and have extensive knowledge of applications used for managing the core lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills, good English.
- ServiceNow experience will be a plus
Scope of your duties:
- Cross-team collaboration to collect inputs and share results.
- Analysis and mapping of business processes of our Operations department.
- Generate business value analysis for our Operations department.
- System and functional testing of developed solutions.
- Preparation of business requirements/functional specifications for software development.
- Translation of the business requirements into specific deliverables: use cases, business process description, functional specification, user-guides, etc.
- Fun and exciting corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation.
- Flexible work environment.
- Educational events.
- Paid sick days/vacations: ROWE approach.
- Theme parties
- Health Insurance
- English courses
You are definitely the person to enjoy our beautiful business if:
- you share our mindset and passion for automation, saving people's lifetime and eliminating unnecessary waste
- you want to see how your work influences the largest companies in the world and have opportunity to learn and work with such big enterprise customers
- you want to be a part of the next big thing in enterprise software after SAP or Salesforce which is ServiceNow
- you care about customers, want to understand them and provide them with assisstance they need.