Key skills: 2+ years Java / Java 8+ / Spring / RESTful / Hibernate / RDBMS / Unit testing
- 2+ years of commercial experience in Java development;
- Deep Java 8+ knowledge (Java Core, multithreading);
- Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot;
- RESTful web services;
- Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
- Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS;
- 1+ year experience in FinTech project (payment system, mobile banking, etc.), understanding of payment systems API.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work whether in a big comfortable office located in a city centre or remote;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Referral program;
- Free corporate English lessons;
- * and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.
- Development of a payment system and additional services;
- Contribute to all phases of Product development;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Integration of external solutions (acquirer, gateway, alternative payment methods, KYC, token platforms, systems for verification/scoring/monitoring of client operations, reporting …);
- Work closely with the business team and be able to quickly understand the new requirements and helps to identify the changes to the system, help to develop our software architecture;
- Define non-functional requirements;
- Support and refinement of the existing API and backend;
- Solve complex cases, working with foreign partners;
- Assisting key partners in the integration.