We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team. The role will require setting up Data Analytics processes from scratch. This is not simply data aggregation, it is about creating data-driven picture for the performance of various projects/brands as well as doing analysis. A crucial part of this role would be to build a data warehouse feeding from multiple sources for complex analysis for better decision making.
- Expert knowledge of data visualization platforms such as Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI;
- Hands-on experience with programming languages such as SQL, Python, etc.;
- Ability to bring together financial and non-financial user data for analysis;
- Proven experience in a similar role with 3+ years;
- Proficient knowledge of English language.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible schedule and opportunity to work whether in a big comfortable office located in a city centre or remote;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Sports activities;
- Referral program;
- Free corporate English lessons;
* and if you’re also a cat lover, it’s 100% match.