On Hold / Closed #3070
Key skills: Account management / Project management / Strong service/client-oriented attitude / Team management / English
- Great interpersonal abilities to create, maintain and enhance client and partner relationships
- Experience in account management and project management ( finance or telecom domain)
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- Experience in team management is a must (5+ employees)
- Experience with building teams, processes, and procedures
- Ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Good understanding of Finance (including accruals, allocations, and general ledger)
- Experience with large international clients outside of Ukraine
- Fun and exciting corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation
- Flexible work environment
- Educational events
- Paid sick days/vacations: ROWE approach
- Theme parties
- Health Insurance
- English courses
- You will be a primary point of contact for the set of customers and will be responsible for Client satisfaction in terms of Operational relationships, Product usage & transactional volumes.
- Ensure all monthly deliverables are performed by you and your team ensuring an accurate month-end close for the client.
- Build, manage, train and inspire a team of 5 to 10 team members.
- Ensuring that your team follows a detailed checklist for invoice loading and expense management so that the customer’s system reflects accurate information that will give them accurate analytics to be in control of their technology spend.
- You need to be able to completely understand and document the client’s inner accounting processes such as accruals, payment of bills, approval processes, ERP workflow, and month-end close timing so that you are able to make your team’s processes integrate into the company’s process flow, which will help them realize the value from our application.
- You must be able to perform financial analysis and quality control of all information in the system on a regular basis to ensure that all inputs from your team and from vendors are accurate.
- Consult the client regularly using our software application’s internal analytics features to help them understand future optimization opportunities and what savings we have already helped them realize.