Login to get bonus for Hire!
- 2+ years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Have the following competencies (or similar expertise on any programming language) with a strong desire and ability to learn new technologies and develop elegant solutions:
- Experience with the relational data model and one of the RDBMS and NoSQL DB technologies
- Strong understanding and applications of software design and development approaches and best practices
Will be a plus:
It will be a huge plus if you have:
- ServiceNow (or the willingness to learn the platform and work within its development environment)
- Angular JS
- Experience with a Content Management System
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge
- Fun and exciting corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation
- Flexible work environment
- Educational events
- Paid sick days/vacations: ROWE approach
- Theme parties
- Health Insurance
- English courses
As a respected mature Web Application Developer, we expect you to:
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow platform to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation. Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
- Perform continuous integration, continuous delivery, unit testing and assist with quality assurance.