On Hold / Closed #3068
Login to get bonus for Hire!
Key skills: 3+ Implementation or Professional Services project manager / Management Skills / Agile / Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / English
- A minimum of 3+ years as an Implementation or Professional Services project manager or IT consulting engagement leader.
- Managing Client expectation and Project timeline
- Experience in holding at least 3 years’ experience in managing Agile projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Organizational Change, or a related field preferred but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience.
- PMP preferred, project management experience required.
- Experience in effective team management
- Project team leading with an understanding of project management methodologies and principles
- Program definition and management. Managing multiple projects and initiatives in very large customer accounts
- Building Cross-functional teams to work in major accounts.
- Strong English level at least Upper-intermediate level
- Very strong communication skills
Will be a plus:
- ITSM/ITIL knowledge
- ServiceNow experience
- Experience in B2B/B2G
- Fun and exciting corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation
- Flexible work environment
- Educational events
- Paid sick days/vacations: ROWE approach
- Theme parties
- Health Insurance
- English courses
- Fully responsible for every customer delivery (incl. deliverables of TEM)
- Coordinate the delivery and operational activities
- To take overall responsibility for ensuring the project and its outputs are planned, managed and delivered in accordance with agreed work-plans and objectives.
- Responsible for committing to timelines and delivering accordingly
- Ensures cooperation with the Customer ServiceNow Team
- Drives and coordinate all technical implementation (Product and Customizations)
- Managing project tasks in Teamworks
- Understands and digitalize customer workflows and integrations
- Ensures billable work is delivered in time and quality
- Managing reports and necessary documentation both technical and business requirements
- Monitors project progress and reports accordingly to CSD